Sunday, February 7, 2010

Men: Do you think any less of a female who doesnt keep her hands and feet manicured?

if a woman likes to be all natural do you think that she is not well kept or not clean?Men: Do you think any less of a female who doesnt keep her hands and feet manicured?
I personally don't like phony fingernails on a woman. I don't like the claws, irregardless of how they're painted and decorated.





However, I do appreciate a woman who has neatly trimmed, clean fingernails. Clear polish or no polish work for me.





I like a woman who's feet are soft and who's toenails are trimmed. Whether her toenails are polished or not doesn't concern me.Men: Do you think any less of a female who doesnt keep her hands and feet manicured?
just focusing on manicures n peticures; i think guys can go f themselves if i girl doesnt do it... me i cant, i work on a farm they just break.. even if i didnt work hard i wouldnt cause its way too expensive... u dont see guys goin all the time to get their nails done. america is suppose to be equal among the sexes, if they dont; i wont... simple as that

No comments:

Post a Comment