Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it ok for a man to get a manicure?

Ok, I got this really bad disgusting habit of biting my nails, and I noticed that girls tend to look at a guy's hands to see if he has good hygiene, etc. I have finally stopped this dumb habit and now I was thinking of getting a manicure done just to clean the hang nails and cuticles. Any of you think it will be weird if a man goes to a salon? I know some guys who have gotten manicures, but I always thought it was weird at first.Is it ok for a man to get a manicure?
personal grooming is your own business... as for getting a manicure, do what makes you comfortable... i personally enjoy my time at a salon, i get a lot more done than a manicure too ;-)


good for you at the nail biting btw,,, it's really bad for your oral hygiene and teeth as well...Is it ok for a man to get a manicure?
hunny from a woman i can give you advice, women look at hands to see if they are clean, not to see if the nails are nice, so just make sure they look really clean! also, the glorified maincure that they do in salon is so simple you can do it yourself at home, its nothing! u just need some clippers or small scissors for the little bits you want to snip and you can push your cuticles back yourself, its really easy!
Its really just up to you, having someone clean your nails isn't going to make you gay, I could see some of your male friends possibly making jokes about it, but if you don't let it bother you then they'll forget about it and everything will go on as normal.
I like to get manicures. I like how it makes my nails look shiny and clean. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment