Friday, February 5, 2010

What is your opinion of Men who get regular manicures & pedicures?

**This is not my opinion; question seeking your opinions.**





Do you find anything disturbing(in the sense of the word) about a man who does this every 2 wks.? Or do you find it normal/acceptable? Your thoughts ......What is your opinion of Men who get regular manicures %26amp; pedicures?
It may be a plus in the entertainment industry but me personally I say no lol. Let a guy be a guy. Let him get dirty lol.


I do not know why women fall for these pretty boys all of the time. They would never fix their wives car or move a couch lol





But also cleaning yourself up nice if ok once in a while but not all of the time lolWhat is your opinion of Men who get regular manicures %26amp; pedicures?
I think he's a guy who likes to have nicely groomed hands and feet, or works in a job where it's important (nursing or entertainment, for instance).





No, I don't find it disturbing, but most men I know wouldn't put this as a priority, they'd probably spend the money on something else ~ if they had to start with.





But if you asked them if they'd like to get it done, a lot probably would like it, it just isn't something they think of.





Cheers :-)
The last guy who told me ';You need to go get yourself a manicure at the salon!'; was gay.





I would just ask the man ';Why do you feel the need to get them done when you can clean and trim them yourself?'; I can do my nails myself and don't see the need in spending money on manis/pedis. .If he makes a fuss about his nails, I would be suspiscious.
I consider it a vain act when anyone does it, no matter what their sex.





I can understand getting these things done for special occasions(proms, weddings, anniversaries, etc.) but a weekly or even monthly thing, come on there has to be a much better way to spend up to $50.
Um, I guess it's OK every once in a while. But I don't even get them so a guy going every two weeks seems a little excessive. I go maybe once or twice a year, if that.


But I guess he wants to look well-groomed, so to each his own.
It would kinda freak me out if a man got more manicures and pedicures than I did.


But...on the other hand...if I could get my husband to take 1/100th as much care of himself Id be a happy woman.


Im so hard to please.
It's not disturbing, it's just a bit metro. I'm a girl and I don't even get manicures/pedicures done once a month, so he's obviously way more high maintenance that I am.
Erm, why should he have to worry so much about what his hands %26amp; feet look like? Most men don't care so why should he, unless he wants to look pretty--in that case, who cares?
My opinion? My opinion is that for SURE he has more money than I do.





Doesn't a manicure cost like $30 to $50? That's more than a half a tank of gas!





I'll do my own nails, thank you.
I have a friend who does that. I make fun of him mercilessly for it but I guess it's not a huge deal. I don't like.
Metrosexuals don't disturb me but I shy away from dating men who primp more than I do .
If he was doing it to impress me, I would laugh, because his nails are the last thing I'm looking at. Otherwise, I don't really care.
I think it is sexy for a man to want to keep himself clean ...whats the difference...men shave,dye their hair,,wax exercises...dress nice,polish shoes...why not go further
I think they're a little too sissified for my taste.
Seems like a waste, wouldn't his nails get all jacked up working on his truck or motorcycle ?
I think they're effeminate.
Real men would be able to do it themselves ;-D
It's a bit vain, but whatever works for them.
not for me but everyone has there own thing.
I think it's OK...
I'd never do it, but if that is their thing whatever.
My opinion, they have more money. They might seem a little odd...but utter dan dot, who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment